Thursday, April 21, 2011

Learning

I believe that we are all born not knowing much. As we grow we learn new things and depending on our environment and preferences we become better at some things while we might ignore other things.

Our life changes and therefore our environment and our preferences might change and we might need to learn new things or improve our skills. We are all capable of learning new things, we just need to choose the field and keep our focus. It might take a while to learn but the more we think about it, the more time we spend on it and the more we enjoy it, the faster we will learn. There will be stumbles and some mishaps but that’s part of learning. It takes patience but I believe that the result is certain because the more we learn and the more we practice the better we become at it. We might learn faster or slower than others but that’s not because there’s something wrong with us, it’s because our environment and circumstances have been different to others and that makes us a different person.

This is how I think is the easiest way to learn:
First we want something so we observe the world around us to find out how to get it. We do the same thing that we observed and if it gives us what we want, we keep repeating the same action and create a habit that makes us to do it subconsciously (see Habits). We never stop wanting more so once one desire is satisfied we concentrate on next desire or on an improvement. Again we observe the world around us to learn how to improve on what we have, we do what we observed and if it works we repeat the action and make it subconscious and clearing up space in our conscious mind for new ventures. There is never an end, our life is full of new more exciting things to get. I believe that we are all about progress, we don’t stop.

If we want to create something original, we only observe the facts of life and make our own conclusions out of it. I found that sometimes other people’s solutions affect my thoughts so much that I don’t want to know them till I found my own solution. Once I come up with my own solution, I compare it to other people’s solutions to make sure that I don’t have it wrong.

I believe that it doesn’t have to be hard to learn new things. With right motivation and desire to be happy we just observe the world around us and see what is relevant to our happiness and use it.


Back to Contents