Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Motivation

Motivation is a wonderful thing, it can make things that we might not enjoy doing much more enjoyable. It’s because we keep thinking about how good the result will make us feel and we forget about the negative parts of it.

I’ve realised that if I just focus on happiness, I do much more and I even forget about some unpleasant things I have to do to get the result I want. It keeps me going through rough times because I have such a strong desire to be happy that it pushes me to act and fix things. Sometimes, if I can’t fix things, I at least make sure that I learned the lesson and will not repeat the same mistake because I want to be happy (see Learning). I want to enjoy life and I’m prepared to do a lot things to make my life to be the way I want it – happy (see Happiness).

Back to Contents