Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why I'm writing this blog

This blog is about how I fixed my life. It’s not that it always was a mess, it's just that I went through another phase of messing up and putting it back together again! This time, I made it public just to make sure that I remember it and won’t let it happen again. I would also like to open my thoughts up for comments, criticism and suggestions. And I hope that it might even help someone that is going through the same thing.

The purpose is to figure out what’s wrong and how to fix it the easiest way possible. Also to get rid of my excuses like: it can’t be done, it's someone else's fault or it’s too difficult.

At the end of this, I wanted to be able to be confident that I can handle anything that life throws at me and that everything I do leads to a better life.