Saturday, July 9, 2011

Anger


I believe that we get angry when we’re trying to control someone or something that we can’t. We get angry because they don’t do what we want them to do. I choose to be sad rather then angry if something doesn’t work my way. My anger will not make the situation better and on top of it I might let it out on someone or something else, it will make me an angry person. If I choose to be sad, the sadness will go away once I make a decision what to do about the situation and I will not do any damage.

I believe that we have three choices to fix something we don’t like and that’s to either change it, accept it or walk away from it. I believe that there aren’t many things that we can’t change, we just need to learn how to (see Learning). It’s only up to us whether we want to spend our time and energy on changing a situation that we don’t like. We need to choose wisely what we decide to change because our time and energy is limited and there might be better things to do. If we have better things to do then we need to accept it and live with it or we can walk away from the situation.

Would you like to know your friends' opinion? Why not to share our Facebook post and find out what they think.